Eligible and interested candidates are invited for a walk-in-interview to be held at the campus of Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030 on 04.01.2017 at 10:30 A.M for recruitment of One Project Assistant as per the details given below.
Job Title – Project Assistant
No.of.Posts – 1
Project Title – “JCERDC project on Development of sustainable advanced lignocellulosic biofuel systems”
Funding Agency – IndoUSSTF
Project Till – October, 2017
Emoluments – Rs. 8000/-
Graduates/diploma holders in agricultural sciences/life sciences or related subjects.
Working experience in lab/pot/field experimentation.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The above posts are purely temporary and on contractual basis till expiry of the project.
2. The candidates shall submit Applications at the time of interview in the proforma enclosed along with a passport size photograph and a set of attested copies of requisite mark-sheet, certificates and supporting documents.
3. Candidates have to produce all the original certificates at the time of interview for verification.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
5. The decision of the Director, IIMR is final and binding in all respects.
6. The age limit of above position is up to 35 years for men and 40 years for women. The relaxation in upper age limit is permissible in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per rules.
7. The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment/absorption in IIMR or funding agency at the end of the project.
8. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
Date of Interview – 04th January 2017
Time of Interview – 10:30 AM
Venue of Interview – the campus of Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030