Established in 1889, the Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) is one of the premier research institutions dedicated to livestock research and development of the region. The institute with faculty strength of more than 275 has a major mandate of research, teaching, consultancy and technology transfer activities. The institute with its long scientific heritage has always enjoyed a certain prestige, a tradition all of its own. The institute imparts quality post-graduate education to students not only from various parts of the country, but also from overseas.
Job Titles –
- Junior Research Fellow
- Project Assistant
No.of.Posts – ONE EACH
Project Title – “Attenuation of FMDV serotypes/strains to develop a stable and effective vaccine FMD”
Tenure of Post – Up To March 2017
- JRF – Rs. 25,000/- + HRA as admissible
- Project Assistant – Rs. 8000/- (Fixed)
- JRF – Up to 30 years.
- Project Assistant – Up To 25 years (Age relaxation will be admissible to SC/ST and OBC candidates aas per Govt. of India rules)
- M.Sc. with NEt qualification in Microbiology/Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry. Work experience in cell culture, molecular biology techniques is desirable.
- Graduation in Biological Sciences/Life Science with computer knowledge. Working experience in research labs is desirable
Candidates should be present at the venue 30mins before the scheduled time. Applications in advance may be sent to Principal Investigator, DBT-BBSRC project, IVRI, Hebbal, Bangalore – 24.
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Bio-Data along with the original certificates/documents should be presented at the time of interview.
- Date of Interview – 21st November 2016
- Time of Interview – 10:30 AM
- Venue of Interview – IVRI, Hebbal, Bangalore – 24