The National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) is a research institute created and funded by Government of India. It was established in Nagpur in 1958 with focus on water supply, sewage disposal, communicable diseases and to some extent on industrial pollution and occupational diseases found common in post-independent India.
Job Title: Project Assistant II and III
Number of Vacancies: Six
- Study (Biotic) on Ash Disposal from Telangana STPP into Mine void of Medipalli Open Cast Mines (CNP-03-2194);
- Assessment of impacts on mangroves and its mitigation measures due to construction of Ash Dyke-Lagoon 1 at NTECL, Vallur, Thermal Power Station 3X500 MW in North Chennai, Tamil Nadu (CNP-03-2193)
- Preparation of Environmental Sustainability Report for VSF Units of Mis Grasim Industries at Nagda, Harihar, Kharach and Vilayat (CNP-7-2180)
- PA Level II- M .. Sc. (Chemistry)- 1 No.
- PA Level III – M.Sc. (Botany) with 2 years experience – 1 No.
- PA Level II – M.Sc. (Biotechnology) – 1 No.
- PA Level III – M.Sc. (Biotechnology) with 2 years experience – 1 No.
- PA Level II – M.Sc. (Zoology) – 1 No.
- PA Level III – M .. Sc.(Biotechnology) with 2 years experience – 1 No
Minimum 55% marks for Gen. Category and 50% marks for SC/ST category.
Desirable: Aquatic & Terrestrial Ecology & Field Bio monitoring studies, identification of plankton, analysis of water quality parameter, Heavy metal analysis and knowledge of.analytical techniques & instruments
- PA Level II – 28 Years
- PA Level III- 32 Years
- PA Level 11: Rs 16,000
- PA Level III: Rs 18,000
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply with bio-data in the enclosed Format ( can be downloaded from http://www.neeri.res.in/content/recruitment) supported by copies of documentary proof of date of birth, educational qualifications, and experience, etc. by post/courier/email to Dr. L.N.Sangolkar, Environmental Impact And Risk Assessment Division (EIRA), CSIR-NEERI, Nehru Marg, Nagpur 440020 [email protected] so as to reach on or before November 18, 2016.
Deadline: November 18, 2016