Walk-in for the post of Field Skilled Assistant Posts @ Division of Vegetable Science, ICAR- IARI, Delhi
Division of Vegetable Science
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute
New Delhi – 110012
Walk-in-interview for the post of Field Skilled Assistant (FSA) (Rs. 12662/- consolidated ) under Bio-safety Research Level II (BRLII) trial on Bt brinjal purely on contractual basis for one year to be held on 30th September, 2016. Details of the posts are as below:
Project Title: Biosafety Research Level-II (BRL-II) trial of Bt Brinjal Hybrids
Name of Post : Field skilled Assistant (FSA)
No. of Posts: Two (02)
Emoluments : Rs. 12662/- consolidated
Essential: B.Sc. Biotech./ Microbiology/Biology
Desirable: M.Sc. Biotech./ Microbiology and candidate with one year hands on experience in molecular biology will be given preference.
Terms & Conditions
- Age limit: Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 35 years for Filled Skilled Assistant with age relaxation of five years for SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/women and three years for OBC on the date of interview.
- The posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis initially for a period of one year, which may be extended periodically subject to performance till the termination of the projects. The candidates shall not claim for regular appointments at this Institute/ICAR, as the positions are coterminus with respective Project.
- The interview of eligible candidates will be held on September 30th, 2016.
- Interested candidates should report at 9.30 AM in Seminar Hall, Division of Vegetable Science, IARI, New Delhi – 12.
- The number of posts are tentative and may increase or decrease depend upon availability of funds. A panel will be created to keep candidates in waiting list and candidates may be selected from this panel for other projects where essential qualifications and pay scale is similar. The panel will be valid for six
- At the time of interview, the candidates are required to submit a set of all educational qualification from 10th onwards along with the original copy as the case may be brought else his/her candidature will be rejected out rightly.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- One copy of CV in the prescribed format and one set of self-attested copies of the proof of documents.
- Declaration: The candidate intending to appear in interview has to declare the name, designation, nature of duties and relationship in writing, if any of his/her near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI,.
How to Apply:
Eligible and desirous candidates may appear for the scheduled Walk-in-interview
Time: 9.30 AM in
Venue: Seminar Hall, Division of Vegetable Science, IARI, New Delhi – 12.