Freshers Job : Work as Technician – Microbiology @ Apollo Hospitals
Apollo Hospitals was inaugurated in 1983 by Shri Giani Zail Singh (President of India). The first Apollo Hospital was in Chennai. The hospital commenced commercial operations the next year. Dr. Prathap Reddy has always maintained that comprehensive health insurance is essential to optimize the medical equation. Apollo Hospitals, under his guidance, was always the fore runner in this field. As early as 1986, a medical insurance scheme was introduced, in collaboration with United India Insurance Company Limited.
Post Title: Technician – Microbiology
Job ID: 16001337
- Responsively receives samples for processing.
- Carefully carries out pre analytical processing of samples, perform montoux test and carries out basic staining procedures and interprets smear.
- Properly prepares media, reagents stains and other accessories including clinical material/ samples for bacterial/ fungal cultures and specifically deals in reading Bacteria /Fungal cultures.
- Complete knowledge of work, SOPs and performs work accordingly.
- Able to perform serological/immunological tests under supervision.
- Possess knowledge and understanding of defined critical values for different diagnostic tests including reporting and documentation of information, transcription of reports and there by appropriately dispatches.
- Ability to handle Equipments for testing various parameters.
- Appropriate knowledge of Infection control, waste disposal pertaining to work area and laboratory safety, has knowledge of QA/QC program of laboratory with consumables /reagents and their utilization.
- Ensures JCI compliance in accordance with departmental requirements.
Qualification: Degree in Microbiology / Medial Lab Technology
Experience: 0-6 Years of relevant experience
Key Skills: Knowledge of Hospital Environment, Infection Control, Hygiene, use of cleaning materials for different types of building surfaces. Supervisory, Analytical, Interpersonal, Communication and Listening Skills.
Work Locations: Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals -Delhi Mathura Road -New Delhi, Sarita Vihar Delhi Mathura Road, Mathura Rd New Delhi 110044
No. of Openings: One
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply online via the link below