Multiple Positions available for Various Projects @ National JALMA Institute for Leprosy and Other Mycobacterial Diseases | Earn upto Rs. 45,000/- per month
This Institute came into existence on 1st April,1976 when the India Centre of JALMA was officially handed over to the Govt. of India and subsequently to the Indian Council of Medical Research. This was named as Central JALMA Institute for Leprosy in 1976 and has been renamed as “National Jalma Institute of Leprosy and other Mycobacterial Diseases” in 2005 to reflect its broader research areas.
The following posts are to be filled through walk in written test/interview on 09.09.2016 at 9:00 a.m. for different projects running in National JALMA Institute for Leprosy and Other Mycobacterial Diseases, Agra. The advertised posts are purely temporary for a fixed duration and with fixed emoluments. The staff selected on the posts will not be regularized or NJIL/ICMR/Covt. will not be liable for any regularization on the regular posts advertised in due course. The appointment can be terminated any time even before the end ofthe conlract period due to any reason. ‘lhe candidate can leave the job prematurely giving one month’s notice or one month’s salary in lieu ofthe same.
- Project: Strengthening of Mvcobacterial repository for translational research Phase-II
Post Title: Microbiologist
No. of Posts: 01 (OBC)
Essential: MD (Microbiology) or M. Sc in Life Science with Ph.D from a recognized University.
Desirable: Additional post doctoral research/ teaching experience in microbiology in recognized Institute(s) Experience in Mycobacteriology/ with Research publication
Age: Not more than 40 years as on closing date of application
Emoluments: Rs. 45,000/- Fixed per month
- Project: Evaluation of in-vitro and ex-vivo anti-mycobacterial activity of selected plants traditionally used in tribal medicine against MDR Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates and their active fractions investigation’
Post Title: Project Assistant (UR)
Essential: Graduate in Science in required subjects (Life Sciences/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry) from a recognized University with one year DMLT course. OR Craduate in Science in required subjects (Life Sciences/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry with one year relevant experience in the lower grade. OR Graduate in Science in required subjects (Life Sciences/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry) with one year field/lab experience from a recognized Institution.
Desirable: Candidates having Master Degree in Life Sciences/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology// Biochemistry with experience in related areas will be treated as additional qualification.
Age: Not more than 30 years as on closing date of application
Emoluments: Rs. 27,945.00/- fixed per month
- These are purely contractual posts and as such they will not have any claim whatsoever for regularization in the ICMR; NJIL&OMD; and any other Govemment organization.
- The mere fulfillment of requisite essential qualification/experience does not guarantee seleclion.
- Candidates must bring along all relevant documents in original and one set of photocopied and self-attested copies ofthe same and one recent passport size recent photograph during the time of written test interview.
- During the project tenure as well as on its termination, the ICMR and./or the NJIL&OMD will have no legal liabilities relating of staff
- Performance will be assessed on a regular basis/frequent intervals.
- Contract can be terminated at any time based on the performance of the staff
- Candidates will have to submit an affidavit at the time of joining that they will accept all the general instructions & terms and conditions related lo the post
- No TA/DA will be paid neither for appearing in the written test/interview nor for joining the assignment.
- The candidate’s place of posting can be changed at any time and to any place of work within the project and as per the need of the project anywhere within India
- Qualifications and degree should be from recognized Institution
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can attend the scheduled Walk-in Written Test/Interview.
- Date: 09.09.2016
- Time: 9:00 a.m.
- Venue: National JALMA Institute for Leprosy and Other Mycobacterial Diseases, Agra.