Work as Research Interns @ CFTRI, Mysore
Research Internship at CFTRI, Mysore
CSIR-Central Food Technological Research institute, Mysore a constituent national
laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), invites application
from meritorious Indian nationals who have passion for pursuing R&D in the areas of
Food Science & Technology as Research Interns. This programme is a preparatory
phase for the young interns for imbibing the spirit of scientific curiosity by
participatory research activities and equipping themselves with tools and techniques
necessary for career in Science and Technology.
Post Title : Research Interns
The eligibility criteria and other requirements for Internship are given below:
- M.Sc. with first class in any of the following subject areas with good academic records:
Food Science, Food Technology, Nutrition, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Molecular
Genetics, Biochemistry, Bioscience, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and Plant Breeding OR
- First class B.E./ B.Tech. or equivalent in Biotechnology, Computer Science and
Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering and Food Processing
Master’s degree in Engineering or Business Administration with Science degree at the graduate level would be an added advantage.
Emoluments : Consolidated fellowship of Rs. 15,000 per month for a maximum period of two years
from the date of joining and not extendable beyond the above
Age Limit: 25 years as on the last date of receipt of application (Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST, Physically handicapped, OBC and Female candidates)
No. of Seats: About fifteen (15) May vary subject to availability
How to apply:
- Eligible candidate are required to apply ONLINE through the website http/www.cftri.com followed by submission of hard copy of the same with all necessary enclosures by post
- Successful online application is indicated by the page displayed after clicking Submit Button indicating the generated “APPLICATION NUMBER”. Please note down the same carefully and preserve it for future reference.
- In case candidate wants to modify/ withdraw the application there is a ‘CANCEL’ option to cancel the online application, please note that application once cancelled will not be retrieved at any stage. If you have cancelled the application, please reapply before the closure of application Date as per advertisement.
- Please remember to take fresh print out after modifying any details and forward
if before last date.
- This computer generated application (Print-out) duly accompanied by attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualification, experience and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-singed photograph should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF RESEARCH INTERN” by post to the address:-
The Director, CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute,
Mysore, 570020, Karnataka
- Incomplete applications (i.e. without photograph, signature, enclosures etc.) will
not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained by CSIR-CFTRI.
- If selected, the placement of the candidate in a laboratory of CSIR-CFTRI at headquarters or its Resource Centers will be depending on availability of seat(s), is at the sole discretion of Director, CSIR-CFTRI. The decision of Director, CFTRI will be final in all the respects.
- Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria will not entitle the application to be called for
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Application Deadline: 2nd August 2016