Work as a Research Associate in the Baking industry @ Novozymes
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, it improves industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, their bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. They call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Novozymes is looking for professionals who are creative, scientific and who want to solve industry challenges or improve food processes with more sustainable solutions; those who can be nurtured into experts in the Baking industry. Details are as follows:
Name of the post: Research Associate
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Baking Technology/Food Technology/FoodScience, Chemical engineering, Life sciences or similar. Prefer Food Tech/Food Science
- M.Sc. degree Baking Technology/Food Technology/ FoodScience or relevant fields are added advantage.
- 2-7 Years with Baking, Food Ingredients and food processing experience is a must. Enzyme exposure preferred
- Good technical knowledge in Food processing (with wide experience in SEA region will be an added advantage)
- Proficient in MS Office skills
- Good inter-personal and networking skills
- Customer oriented with good commercial understanding of Food industry challenges and pains
- Sharp and fast learner
- Ability to work independently, and/or under minimum supervision
- Ability to deliver solutions within agreed timelines
- Ability to work under stress at times
- Good in time management
- Innovative mindset
- Good communication skills and presentation skills
You will be responsible to co-ordinate with senior Technical service colleagues to plan and carry out/coordinate technical activities within NZ, customers or partners. You are also responsible to develop and maintain our world class baking lab in good condition. Executing lab trials and developing application insights to offer strong technical support to business opportunities.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online via the link below.
Application Deadline: 25 July 2016