Walk-in Interview For Senior Research Fellow posts @ ICAR-IARI
The journey of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), popularly known as Pusa Institute, began in 1905 at Pusa (Bihar) with the generous grant of 30,000 pounds from an American philanthropist, Mr. Henry Phipps. Currently, the Institute has 20 divisions 5 multi-disciplinary Centres situated in Delhi, 8 regional stations, 2 off-season nurseries, 3 All India coordinated research projects with headquarters at IARI and 10 national Centres functioning under the all India coordinated research projects.
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow
Number of Posts: 1
Post Graduate degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Agricultural Statistics/Statistics or equivalent subjects, along with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s Degree. In case of unavailability of candidates in computer science, candidates with M.Sc. (Entomology/Zoology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology) will be considered.
Age Limit: Maximum 35 years for men and 40 years for women
Salary: Rs. 25000 per month fixed + HRA
How To Apply:
Applicants may report to the undersigned along with all original mark sheets, certificates and other relevant documents and copies of relevant publications related to eligibility for the mentioned post.
Applications will be verified and candidates will be called for personal interview via post / email. Thus candidates must furnish these information clearly on their Application. Interested candidates should come with one copy of their bio-data (strictly as per the proforma provided), two passport size photographs and one set of attested copies of their certificates/mark sheets/experience proof. The original certificates and proof of age are to be verified at the time of interview.
Date and Time of Walk-In Interview: 20 July, 2016 (Monday) at 9:30 AM
Venue of Walk-In Interview: Room no. 25, Division of Entomology, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa, New Delhi-110012
- The candidates having degrees in the relevant subject only need to be considered as per the prescribed qualifications as enumerated in the ICAR letter No. 2- 9/2012-HRD and OMs dated 1st July, 2015 & 13th July, 2015 for the positions of RA/SRF.
- The Ph.D. degree holders are eligible for both RAs/SRFs.
- The Master’s degree holders with the integrated degrees like B.Tech. & M.Tech. (5 years) are eligible for revised emoluments of RAs/SRF.
- Graduates with three years Bachelor’s degree, who have acquired professional Master’s degree (3 years) like M.5c.(Ag.), Masters in Computer Applications, M.Tech., etc., are eligible for revised emoluments of RA/SRF.
- Candidates having Master’s degree in Basic Sciences and have qualified NET and have 02 years research experience are eligible to apply for RA/SRF at revised rates of emoluments.
As regards, NET examination, any national level examination conducted by the Central Govt. Departments/agencies for admission to Ph.D. programme are considered as NET for the purpose of RA/SRF. The following are some of the NET examinations:
- CSIR-CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test
- MHRD-Graduate Aptitude Test in engineering admission.
- DBT-Biotechnology Eligibility Test & Test conducted in Bioinformatics by Bioinformatics National Consortium.
- DAE-JEST & JGEEBILS, NBHM.
- ICMR-JRF Entrance Examination.
- lCAR-Test conducted by lCAR for admission to Ph.D. programme.