Join as the Downstream Peptide Scientist/ Sr. Scientist @ Biocon | 5 Openings Available
Biocon is an integrated biotechnology enterprise focused on the development of biopharmaceuticals. With successful initiatives in drug discovery and development, bioprocessing, manufacturing and global marketing, Biocon delivers products and solutions to partners and customers in over 75 countries. Biocon has the defining science, world class capabilities and a focused vision to deliver the promise of innovative and affordable medicine to a waiting world.
Job Title: Scientist/ Sr. Scientist Downstream Peptide
- Basic knowledge of process development of Proteins/ Peptides/ Biomolecules.
- Hands on experience in operations related to downstream processing such as ion exchange chromatography, reversed phase chromatography, size exclusion chromatography, affinity chromatography, freeze drying, crystallization etc.
- Responsible to work on Liraglutide, GLP-1 analogs and other peptides.
- Good knowledge on downstream processing and unit operations involved in Proteins/ Peptides/ Biomolecules purification.
- Analytical mind with novel ideas for process development, data analysis.
Experience in handling analytical instruments like HPLC and other techniques like UV, SDC-PAGE, IEF.
- Data compilation, analysis and presentation.
- Hands on experience in process development of biosimilar peptides for regulated markets will be desirable
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Qualifications: B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Tech/M.Sc Life Sciences, Biotechnology
Experience: 1-5 years
How To Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online via the link below.