Join as Clinical Data Coordinator II @ ICON
Are you passionate about improving the quality of human life? If so, we invite you to join us in creating a healthier world tomorrow. ICON is a global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. We specialize in the strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support Clinical Development – from compound selection to Phase I-IV clinical studies. We started as a team of 5 members in 1990 & today we are ranking at top 4 worldwide based on revenue of 2015. Currently we have 12200+ employees across the globe. ICON is a $1.575bn company having its presence across 89 offices in 37 countries.
Job Title: Clinical Data Coordinator II
Reporting to: Clinical Data Management Group Leader/Manager- Data Management
Type of Employment: Full Time
To perform data management activities in accordance with Good Clinical Practices, ICON SOPs and all applicable procedures, guidelines, laws and regulations within specific timeline and quality standards.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
The specific job duties of a Clinical Data Co-ordinator II may include but are not limited to:
- Thorough knowledge of the data management process
- Excellent organizational, communication, and data management skills (detail oriented)
- Development of data validation specifications
- Test data creation & UAT
- Study status tracking
- Review of data listings
- Maintaining Clinical Study Documents and archiving as appropriate
- Data validation and cleaning
- Conduct SAE & third party data reconciliations
Represent Data Management at internal / external meetings as appropriate.
- With minimal guidance, manage project timelines and quality issues
- Mentor project team members
- Perform early and final database QC activities
- Database lock activities
Academic or Trade qualifications: Bachelor’s degree, or educational equivalent, in clinical, biological or mathematical sciences, or related field, or nursing qualification with 3 years of experience.
- A minimum of 4 years clinical data management or other relevant experience
- Experience of at least one of ICON preferred CDMS (Rave, Inform, Oracle Clinical, OCRDC)
- Highly computer literate, including strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project)
- Strong client relationship management skills, and the aptitude to develop this further
Process of Selection:
Technical and competency selection:
When you spot an opportunity you’re interested in and submit an application, one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists will contact you to evaluate your suitability for this position, as well as for other openings within the business.
The evaluation will look at your technical skills and your competencies – for example, delivering excellence. Can you give an example when you’ve delivered that in your work environment, for both internal and external customers?
After this, we’ll let you know if we’ll be progressing with your application. If you have been successful at this stage, we will talk you through a telephone interview. This will then be followed by an interview with our Hiring Manager, either face to face or by tele-conference.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates can Apply online via the link below.