Be the Executive Global Registration Operations Support @ DuPont India
DuPont India is a subsidiary of US-based $27 billion E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, a 204-year young science and technology company and one of the oldest industrial enterprises in the world. Founded in 1802 in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, DuPont delivers science-based solutions for markets that make a difference in people’s lives. Today we operate in more than 70 countries worldwide.
Job Title: Executive Global Registration Operations Support
Support the Global Registration Operations projects by mapping the impact of each project on the countries and supporting the country registration teams with the required documents.
Brief Job Description:
- Operations Processes – Define countries of impact reconciling multiple databases, investigate country regulatory requirements and timing, prepare submission documentation, track, document and confirm country approvals for supply chain driven changes and provide regulatory project status summaries to key stakeholders as required.
- To support the country and global need of supply chain/ operation related position papers and submissions, the job requires pulling the appropriate template by country (or general global template), searching for the appropriate reports, manufacturing facility information, MSDS, and COAs within various databases for the requested data, preparing the template/position paper/submission, forwarding the completed draft document to original requestor and R&D technical experts for approval and incorporating any changes within the document.
- Coordination of sample shipments and manufacturing quality data to impacted countries is also required.
- Support Registration managers with registration document preparation with Global / US team help – Global regulatory correspondence, submission spreadsheets, regulatory position papers, submission packages, printed reports and country registration certifications will also require import into and electronic filing within the webtop database into designated areas for update and distribution to country managers, as required.
Education Qualification & Years of Experience:
- B.Sc/M.Sc Agriculture, Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Microbiology, Zoology
- Masters degree in Science / applied biology.
- 1- 3 years of experience of working in agriculture based company on database/ systems and knowledge of registration requirements in different countries.
Other Required Skills:
- Knowledge of computer and comfortable with working on MS office
- Must be fluent in English (both oral and written) with ability to express ideas and thoughts effectively to supervisor and peers.
- Should be comfortable working with people from different countries and cultures.
- Team player, networking and interpersonal skills are necessary
No. of Openings: One
Location: Gurgaon, India
How To Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online via the link below.