Walk-In For Secured Fellowship Students For Admission to PhD Program @ INST, DST – Govt of India
INSTITUTE OF NANO SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (An Autonomous Research Institute of Department of Science and Technology, Government of India)
Habitat Centre, Phase-10, Sector-64, Mohali-160062, Punjab
Walk in interview for secured fellowship students for admission to the Ph.D. Program (August, 2016 Session)
INST invites applications from the secured fellowship candidates for admission in to its PhD Program in several areas of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology for the session beginning in August, 2016. Interested candidates with a good academic track record with a strong intent to pursue Ph.D. in areas related to nanoscience and technology like Devices, Material for energy applications (photocatalysts, electrocatalysts, supercapacitors, hydrogen generation & storage), Smart materials (organic/inorganic), Sensors, Therapeutics etc.
Eligibility Criteria : M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Physics/ Material Sciences/ Life Sciences/ M.Pharm./ M.Tech. in Basic, Applied Sciences or Engineering and related areas with secured fellowship for Ph.D. from national funding agencies like CSIR-JRF, DSTINSPIRE, UGC-JRF, DBT-JRF etc.
Application Fees: Rs. 450/- for General/ OBC or Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST/ PH in form of a Demand Draft from any nationalized bank drawn in favor of “Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali” (payable at Mohali/ Chandigarh).
Award of the Degree : The selected candidate will be registered at IISER, Mohali for their Ph.D. degree (http://www.iisermohali.ac.in/).
1. The application form for PhD programme can be downloaded from Institute website http://inst.ac.in/admission.php
2. The duly filled application form should be sent on firstname.lastname@example.org as advance copy. The hard copy of application with the following documents should be carried and submitted during walk-in interview.
a. Photograph duly pasted on the application form.
b. Application fees.
c. Self-Attested copies of Certificate in support of age, education qualifications (marksheet & certificates of class X and above).
d. Self-attested copy of the qualified secured fellowship.
e. Experience certificate in case of working candidate.
f. Self-attested copy in support of SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH category.
3. Candidates who appear for interview shall be paid sleeper class rail fare or Non-AC Bus Fare (on production of ticket) from place of residence to Institute and back.
4. The candidates are advised to visit the Institute website (www.inst.ac.in) frequently to know latest developments.
Walk-In Interview :
- Date : 2nd July, 2016
- Time : at 10:00 am.
- Venue : Habitat Centre, Phase-10, Sector-64, Mohali-160062, Punjab