Work @ University of Madras With Attractive Monthly Fellowship as JRF
Madras University is the mother of almost all the old Universities of southern India. The University area of jurisdiction has been confined to, however, 3 districts of Tamil Nadu in recent years. This is consequent to establishment of various universities in the State and demarcation of the University territories.
Job Title – Junior Research Fellow
No of posts – ONE
Project Title – “Development of Anti-Diabetic Nano medicine from bioactive principles of selected medicinal plants and exploration of in vitro anti-diabetic activity”
Duration – 03 Years (02 years as JRF & 01 year as SRF)
Fellowship – Rs. 25,000+15 % HRA per month for two years and Rs. 28,000 +t 5% HRA per month for third year. JRF without NET/ GATE: Rs. 12,000 per month * 30%HRA & medical allowance as per University rules.
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/Microbiology/ Nano Science & Nanotechnology with minimum of 60% marks. Candidates with valid NET/ GATE will be preferred or M.Tech., in Biotechnology / Nanotechnology / Food Technology.
- (Final year students are also eligible to apply but at the time of interview proof flr the above requested profile need to be submitted)’
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidate may send hard copy of the application on plain paper along with complete bio-data, attested copies of Certificates / Mark sheets, evidence of any other academic credentials on or before 15th June 2016. A soft copy of the same may also be e-mailed to the ID given below. Date of interview will be intimated to shortlisted candidates by post.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
The application should be sent to:
- Dr. E. Sumathi (Principal Investigator)
- Assistant Professor
- National Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (NCNSNT)
- University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai – 600 025
- Tamil Nadu, India
- E.mail: email@example.com
Application Deadline – 15th June 2016