Work as Project Fellow under UGC (DRS) Research Programme @ University of Burdwan
The University of Burdwan had been founded by Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy, visionary Chief Minister of West Bengal, as a part of his master plan to expand the scope of higher education beyond the metropolis. Initiating its journey on the 15th June 1960 (West Bengal Act XXIX of 1959) with six postgraduate departments and thirty undergraduate colleges in the districts of Purulia, Birbhum, Bankura, Burdwan and Hooghly except the Srirampur subdivision, the University of Burdwan has emerged as one of the premier institutions of higher education in India.
Title – Project Fellow
- No of Post – ONE
- Project Title – “Bioprospecting of Natural Products”
- Age – Below 40 years.
- Consolidated Salary – Rs. 14,000 p.m.
- Tenure – Up to 31st March 2017.
- M.Sc. in any branch of Life Science with at least 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PH)
- Desirable – Experience in Natural Product Research
How to Apply:n>
- Complete application must reach to Professor Goutam Chandra, Mosquito Research Unit, Department of Zoology, The University of Burdwan, Burdwan within 10 days from the date of advertisement.
- Forms may also be downloaded from University website: www.buruniv.ac.in.
- In this case a Demand Draft of Rs. 250/- drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, Burdwan University must be enclosed.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview, notification for which will be displayed in the website.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
Application Deadline – 14th May 2016