Work as Project Fellow in Dept of Biotech & Genetic Engg @ Bharathidasan University
Bharathidasan University (BDU) is a university in the city of Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu state, India. It has affiliated colleges in districts of the state, including Nagapattinam, Perambalur, Pudukkottai, Thanjavur, Tiruvarur and Tiruchirapalli. It is a recognised university, supported by the University Grants Commission of India. All major faculties of science and arts are represented.
Job Title – Project Fellow
Project Title – “Genome guided PKS and NRPS investigation in the potential endophytic Streptomyces isolated from medicinal plants for natural drug discovery”
Funding Agency – Department of Science and Technology (DST-SERB), New Delhi
Tenure – 3 Years (purely temporary)
Qualifications -MSc Biotechnology/Life Science.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply with their bio-data containing complete information on qualification and experience, supported by duly attested copies of certificates to Principal Investigator.
- The application should reach the Principal Investigator on or before 30th May 2016.
- One copy of the application must be sent to [email protected]
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Postal Address :
Dr. M. Muthuselvam, Principal Investigator
Department of Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024
Application Deadline – 30th May 2016