Walk-In for Vacancy of Project Assistant @ Regional Centre for Biotechnology
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) is an academic institution established by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India with regional and global partnerships synergizing with the programmes of UNESCO as a Category II Centre. The primary focus of RCB is to provide world class education, training and conduct innovative research at the interface of multiple disciplines to create high quality human resource in disciplinary and interdisciplinary areas of biotechnology in a globally competitive research milieu.
Job Title – Project Assistant
No.Of.Posts – ONE
Project Title – Inter-Institutional Program for Maternal, Neonatal and Infant Sciences: A translational approach to studying Preterm birth
Principal Investigator –
- Dr. Dinakar M Salunke, Director, ICGEB, New Delhi
- Dr. Tushar Kanti Maiti, Assistant Professor, RCB, Faridabad
Duration – Initially for 1 year, may be extended on annual evaluation till the duration of the project.
Fellowship – Rs 12000/- + 30% HRA per month
- B.Tech in Biotechnology, B.Sc, in Biology or Chemistry, Knowledge of working in computer software like Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, capable of handling of biochemical reagents. Operation of autoclave instrument. Candidate has to follow the status of recruitment of mother day to day.
Interested candidates should appear for walk-in interview with all his/her certificates at following address within 1.00pm on 6th June, 2016 along with filled application form (attached here). Candidate who will come to RCB after 2:00pm will not be considered.
- Date of Interview – 06th June 2016
- Time of Interview – 02:00 PM
- Reporting Time – 01:00 PM
- Venue of Interview – Regional Centre for Biotechnology, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad-Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad 121001, Haryana. Phone: 129-2848800.