Walk-In for SRF Vacancy @ ICAR- Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research, Ahmedabad
ICAR-Directorate of Medicinal Aromatic Plants Research (ICAR-DMAPR) is located on Ahmedabad-Mumbai rail route. The centre is 7 km away from Anand Railway station on Anand-Ahmedabad state highway towards Nadiad. Anand is well connected to all parts of the country by road, rail and Air. The nearby airports are at Vadodara (45 km) and Ahmedabad (65 km).
Title – Senior Research Fellow
No.Of.Posts – ONE
Project Title – “Development of Stable, Low Cost, Essential Oil based mosquito repellent formulations”
Emoluments – Rs. 25,000/- (consolidated) + 10% HRA per month
Age Limit – 35 years for men and 40 years for women
- Essential – Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry/ Botany/ Pharmacy/ Agriculture/ Food Technology/ Chemical Engineering or related fields with 4 years/5 years Bachelor’s Degree.
- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree and 2 Years Master’s Degree with NET Qualification.
- Desirable – Research experience in formulation technology
- Basic knowledge of computer
- The candidates should bring with them the original certificates and self-attested photocopy/Xerox of all the certificates for verification in support of Age, Qualifications, Experience, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration Card and one Passport size photograph to be enclosed with the prescribed application while appearing for the Walk-In interview.
- Candidates without Provisional MSc/PhD/PG Degree Certificates from the concerned University will not be eligible for the walk-in interview.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer in case he/she is in employment elsewhere and experience certificate in original, if any will be produced at the time of the interview.
- The application form and other details of the advertisement are available at www.dmapr.org.in
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Date of Interview – 02nd June 2016
- Time of Interview – 11:00 a.m.
- Reporting Time – 10:00 a.m.
- Venue of Interview – ICAR – Directorate of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research, Boriavi, Anand