Walk-In for JRF Vacancy in DAE-BRNS Project @ Alagappa University
Alagappa University Reaccredited with ‘A’ Grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) is located at Karaikudi in Tamil Nadu is accessible from Madurai and Tiruchirappalli Airports within two hours. The 440 acre green and lush campus houses all the academic activities. This University has emerged from the galaxy of institutions initially founded by the great philanthropist and educationist Dr. RM. Alagappa Chettiar.
Title – Junior Research Fellow
No of posts– ONE
Project Title – “Development of Low Cost Hole
Transporting Materials for Highly Efficient Perovskite Solar Cells”.
Duration – Three Years
Fellowship – Rs.25,000/- per month for first two years
- M.Sc. Chemistry / Physics / Materials Science / Nanoscience and Technology / Life Sciences with first class or Equivalent degree
- Interested candidates are requested to attend the interview with their Curriculum Vitae along with the copies of the certificates in proof of their educational qualification, age and experience.
- A soft copy of the application may also be sent to Dr. S. Karuppuchamy, Principal Investigator (DAE-BRNS), Department of Energy Science, Karaikudi at email@example.com on or before 25th May 2016.
- The post is purely on temporary basis. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Date of Interview – 25th May 2016
- Venue of Interview – Department of Energy Science, Science Block, 6th Floor, Room No.603, Alagappa University, Karaikudi