Research Associate Vacancy @ Regional Centre for Biotechnology I Attend Walk-In Interview
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) is an academic institution established by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India with regional and global partnerships synergizing with the programmes of UNESCO as a Category II Centre. The primary focus of RCB is to provide world class education, training and conduct innovative research at the interface of multiple disciplines to create high quality human resource in disciplinary and interdisciplinary areas of biotechnology in a globally competitive research milieu.
Title – Research Associate
No of Posts – ONE
Project Title – Molecular basis for silencing of the spindle assembly checkpoint.
Duration – Initially for 1 year, may be extended based on annual evaluation and availabilty of funds till the duration of the project.
Principal Investigator – Dr. Sivaram V. S. Mylavarapu, Assistant Professor.
Fellowship – Rs. 22000/- + 30% HRA per month (fellowship will not be upgraded to the new revised scheme).
- Essential – PhD degree in the biological sciences or MPharm/ MTech/ MVSc/ degree followed by three years of relevant research experience.
- Desirable – Experience in cell biological studies, mammalian cell culture, highresolution optical microscopy and biochemical studies is highly desirable.
- All candidates are requested to bring originals and one photocopy of all the documents supporting their qualifications along with a complete updated biodata to the centre on May 26, 2016 at 9:00 AM.
- Candidates will be entertained for the interviews only after verification of documents.
- Candidates reaching after 11.00 AM will not be entertained.
- Date of Interview – 26th May 2016
- Time of Interview – 10:00 a.m.
- Venue of Interview – Regional Centre for Biotechnology, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad-Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad 121001, Haryana. Phone: 129-2848800.