Ph.D Admissions 2016 Open @ CSIR – Indian Institute of Chemical Technology
Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT), Hyderabad, a constituent of CSIR is a leading
research Institute in the area of chemical sciences. It was established as Central Laboratories for Scientific and Industrial Research (CLSIR) in the year 1944 by the Nizam State and after independence it was brought under the CSIR as Regional Research Laboratory. It was rechristened as CSIR- IICT in the year 1989 as it acquired a national character.
- PhD Program in Science: M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic/ Physical/Analytical/Medicinal and Polymers): Biology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Environmental/ Genetic/ Zoology/ Physics or Allied Sciences with a Valid rank in CSIR/UGC NET JRF examination, or a valid DST-INSPIRE/ICMR/DBT Fellowship
- PhD Program in Engineering: BE/B.Tech. or equivalent degree in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Sciences with a valid GATE Score or CSIRUGC-NET rank.
How To Apply:
- Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria may apply online for PhD Admission to CSIRIICT at www.iictindia.org on or before May 26th, 2016.
- Please note that only online applications will be accepted.
- Candidates are also requested to enrol PhD with Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) by submitting a separate online application to AcSIR at www.acsir.res.in
Selection Procedure at CSIR-IICT List of shortlisted candidates along with the date of Interview is expected to be displayed in CSIR-IICT website by June 5th , 2016.
Application Deadline – 26th May 2016