Opportunity to work as JRF in SERB Project @ Bharathiar University
The Bharathiar University was established at Coimbatore by the Government of Tamilnadu in February, 1982 under the provision of the Bharathiar University Act, 1981 (Act 1 of 1982). The Postgraduate Centre of the University of Madras, which was functioning in Coimbatore before 1982 formed the core of the Bharathiar University. In May, 1985 the University received the recognition from University Grants Commission (UGC) New Delhi for the purpose of grants.
Job Title – Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts – ONE
Project Title – “Role of fisetin onthe interrelationship between autophagy and apoptosis in hepatocellular carcinoma”
Duration – 2 Years (till the termination of the project)
Monthly Pay – Rs.14,000/- (consolidated)
- Essential – First Class Postgraduate Degree in Biotechnology/Life Sciences.
- Desirable – Motivated students willing to perform in-vitro experiments. Experience in animal tissue culture and molecular biology laboratory techniques is a bonus. Should be a team player.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates those who fulfill the above qualifications may mail the resumes on plain paper with attested copies of educational credentials and experience certificates to Dr. P. Ekambaram, Department of Biotechnology, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641 046 on or before 30th May 2016.
- The eligible candidates are requested to attend the Walk-In Interview on 02nd June 2016 11:00 AM at Department of Biotechnology, Bharthiar University, Coimbatore – 641 046
- No separate intimation will be sent for the Walk-In Interview
- No TA/DA will be provided to attend the walk-in interview. Applicants should note that the position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project which is for two years.
Application Deadline – 30th May 2016
Walk-In Interview Date – 02nd June 2016