Govt Job : Walk-In for JRF Vacancy @ Chilika Development Authority, Bhubaneshwar
Chilika Development Authority (a Government of Odisha Agency) has been created under Forest & Environment Department of Government of Odisha in the year 1991 with an objective for conservation of ecology of Chilika lagoon and to bring an all round development in and around the lagoon which calls for multi-dimensional and multi-disciplinary development activities.
Title – Junior Research Fellow
No.Of.Posts – ONE
Age Limit – 28 Years
Monthly Remuneration (consolidated) – 16000/- consolidated (Fixed)
Qualifications and Experience –
- M.Sc. Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/Micro biology with minimum 60% marks.
- Experience in sequence analysis and phylogenetic programs.
- The interview would be conducted till 2 pm and candidates will not be permitted to attend the interview after that, which may be noted. Please bring your biodata and all original certificates showing date of birth, qualification, statement of marks of the exam passed (10th , 12th , Graduation, Post Graduation), certificate of past experience, certificate in support of present employment, other relevant documents along with a set of attested copies.
- Candidates should be willing to take field work related to Chilika Lake and would be stationed in the Wetland Research and Training Center at Balugaon. The post is temporary and co terminus with the project and also can be terminated at any point of time if there is a case of non performance. Deployment of such manpower at the time of completion or termination of the project will not be the concern/responsibility of state government/government of India or Chilika Development Authority.
- Women candidates and candidates from traditional coastal communities are encouraged to apply.
- Date of Interview – 31st May 2016
- Time of Interview – 09:30 AM
- Venue of Interview – Chilika Development Authority Plot No. C-11, BJB Nagar Bhubaneswar – 751014 INDIA.