Dept Of Industries & Commerce, Govt of Tripura Hiring Sr. Instructor (Food Technology)
Government of Tripura
Department of Industries & Commerce
Applications in plain papers are invited from the permanent residents of Tripura for filling up of the following vacant posts on fixed pay basis as shown in column No.4 against each post. Posts of Sr. Instructor are meant for ITI Bishramgang/Teliamura/Kamalpur/LT Valley. Age limit of the applicant is 18 – 40 years (relaxable by 5 years for ST/SC/PH and Government Servants) as on 31-03-2016.
Post Name : Sr. Instructor (Food Technology)
No of Posts : 6
Educational Qualification : Degree in Food Technology form AICTE approved recognized institution with one year experience in relevant industry
Diploma in Food Technology form AICTE approved recognized institution with two years experience in relevant industry OR NTC in Food Beverage trade from the Govt. recognized Training Institution with three years experience in relevant industry.
Desirable: Qualification Preference will be given to the Craft Instructors Certificate (CIC)
Mode of selection:
a) Selection of candidates will be made as per General Employment Guidelines dated 12th January 2015 issued by GA (P&T) Department, Government of Tripura.
b) Applicants will submit their application in plain paper as per following format along-with necessary documents.
c) Detailed advertisement along-with format of applications and other terms and conditions will be available in the website of www.tripura.nic.in / www.industries.tripura.gov.in / www.tripurainfo.com / www.tripurainfoway.com / www.tripuratoday.com / www.neindia.com and also in the notice board of Industrial Training Institutes and District Industries Centers throughout the State.
Application will be received by hand only in all working days (excluding Government holidays) from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Applicants from different district according to their permanent address (with pin code) should submit the application to the place mentioned against each district/sub-division as given below:
- Willing candidates from Government/ PSU’s may apply through proper channel which should reach to the Director, Directorate of Industries & Commerce, Khejurbagan, Agartala positively by 16-05- 2016.
- The applicant should keep the Receipt of Token for future correspondence and interview. Application sent by e-mail/Post/ Courier service etc. will not be accepted.
- Date , time & and venue of interview etc. will be notified only through local newspaper later on. 4. No TA/DA will be given for attending interview..
- No call letter will be issued separately for appearing interview and no eligible candidate will be allowed to appear for interview without receipt of token.
- Incomplete application will be rejected by this office.
- Authority reserves the right at its own discretion to reject any application or to change the date, time & venue of interview/ declaration of results etc. or postpone/cancel entire recruitment process without assigning any reason and prior intimation.
- The nos. of posts may be increased or decreased.
- Application for higher study, NOC to the successful candidates for other jobs would not be entertained for 2(two) years from the date of joining.
- A candidate can apply for only one post. Candidature would be cancelled for candidates who apply more than one post.
- No application will be received after the closing date of receiving application.
- Degree/Diploma/NTC/NAC/ required qualification as mentioned against each post (in column-5) only will be accepted. Any other Degree/Diploma/ NTC/NAC claimed equivalent/same type will not be accepted.