CSIR – NCL, Pune Hiring For SRF Post in NCIMRC Project
National Chemical Laboratory (CSIR-NCL), Pune, established in 1950, is a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CSIR-NCL is a science and knowledge based research, development and consulting organization. It is internationally known for its excellence in scientific research in chemistry and chemical engineering as well as for its outstanding track record of industrial research involving partnerships with industry from concept to commercialization.
Title: Senior Research Fellow
No of Posts: ONE
Project Title: Up-gradation of National Collection of Industrial Microorganisms (NCIMRC)
Age Limit: 32 years, *Age limit as shown above is relaxable by 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST community and 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC community.
Job Requirement – Microbial identification, sequencing, cataloging, Bioinformatic analysis
Consolidated emoluments per month: Rs. 18,000/-
- M.Sc. (degree awarded)in Microbiology/Biotechnology from recognized university with minimum 55% marks (aggregate).
- Should have at least 2 years of research experience and one publication in peer reviewed journal is mandatory.
- Basic microbiology knowledge is must.
- Hands-on experience in sequencing, and bioinformatic analysis.
How To Apply:
- Applications giving full particulars in the following format may kindly be submitted: (1) Name of the applicant, (2) Date of Birth, (3) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Original Caste/Community Certificate issued by competent authorities to be produced at the time of interview in support of the claim). (4) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC), (5) Experience indicating full details, (6) Address for communication, (7) Any close relation** working in NCL, if yes, give details. (8) Telephone No., (9) Email address (10) Signature (on application and biodata).
- ** Close relation means : wife/husband/son/daughter/sister/son-in-law/brother-inlaw (wife’s brother/Sister’s husband) sister-in-law (brother’s wife/wife’s sister) of NCL employee.
- CL employee. The application with the above information duly signed together with photocopies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to :
- The Head, NCIM Resource Centre (Attn Dr. M.S. DHARNE), National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before 16th May 2016.
- The candidates short listed by the Screening Committee for being called for interview would be notified on the Divisional Notice Board on 17th May (after 4pm)or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting the following telephone No.: (Name: Mrs. Shalaka on Telephone No. 25902670).
- The short listed candidates will be required to appear to appear for an interview before the Selection Committee in Conference Room, NCIM Resource Centre of the Laboratory at 10AM am on 20th May 2015. No interview call letter will be issued separately.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
Application Deadline: 16th May 2016