Attend Walk-In for JRF Vacancy @ University of Kalyani
The university was established on 1 November 1960 by the Kalyani University Act 1960 of the state of West Bengal. The University of Kalyani is a State- University and its activities are guided by the Kalyani University Act, 1981 (amended up to 2001), enacted by the Govt. of West Bengal. The Act is supplemented by ‘Statutes’, ‘Ordinances’,’Regulations’ and ‘Rules’. This act replaced ‘The Kalyani University (Temporary Suppression) Act, 1978, which in turn replaced ‘The Kalyani University Act, 1960. The University Grants Commission accorded recognition to the university.
Title – Junior Research Fellow
- No of post – ONE
- Project Title – “Insight into the human disease causing mutations in proteins by analyzing protein-protein interactions to identify the plausible causes of disease propagation”
- Fellowship/Allowance – as per DBT rules
- Tenure of the project – 3 years
- Essential – M.Sc. in any branch of Life Science with GATE or NET/DST-INSPIRE.
- Desirable – Knowledge in Bioinformatics.
- Interested candidates are required to appear in person directly in the interview with the two copies of application, biodata, and attested copies of certificates, marksheets and testimonials.
- Candidates should also bring originals of testimonials for verification.
- No TA/DA will be paid for interview.
- Contact person: Dr. Angshuman Bagchi, Department of Biochemistry & Biophysics, University of Kalyani, Kalyani-741235, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk-In Details :
- Date of Interview – 23rd May 2016
- Time of Interview – 12:00 noon
- Venue of Interview – Department of Biochemistry & Biophysics, University of Kalyani