Apply for JRF Position in DST Project @ Punjabi University
Punjabi University is a higher education institute located in Patiala, Punjab, India. Punjabi University teaches and researches in science, engineering and technology, humanities, social sciences, performing arts and sports.
It was established on the 30 April 1962, and is only the second university in the world to be named after a language, after Hebrew University of Israel. Originally it was conceived as a unitary multi-faculty teaching and research university, primarily meant for the development and enrichment of Punjabi language and culture, but alive to the social and education requirements of the state.
Job Title – Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts – ONE
Project Title – “Purification and characterization of a bacterial keratinase for the production of nitrogen fertilizer”
Tenure – 3 Years or till the termination of the project.
- Rs.25,000/-pm fixed + HRA (for NET / GATE qualified candidates)
- Rs.12,000/-pm fixed + HRA (for non NET / GATE qualified candidates)
- Essential – M.Sc Biotechnology/ Microbial and Food Technology/ Microbiology/Biochemistry/ Fermentation Technology/ Industrial Microbiology with at least 60% marks.
- Desirable – NET conducted by CSIR-UGC including LS/ GATE/ lCMR -JRF/ICAR-AICE
How to Apply:
- Applications areinvited along with biodata and qualification certificates to be sent to the adress below.
Dr. Ranjeeta Bhari
SERB, DST Project
Department of Biotechnology
Punjabi University, Patiala-147002
Application Deadline – 31st May 2016