National Brain Research Centre is the only institute in India dedicated to neuroscience research and education. Scientists and students of NBRC come from diverse academic backgrounds, including biological, computational, mathematical, physical, engineering and medical sciences, and use multidisciplinary approaches to understand the brain.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates willing to join as a Project Assistant at National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, Haryana.
Fellowship: 12,000/- per month
- Master’s degree in any branch of Science such as Biology / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications / Pharmacy / Veterinary Science / Psychology or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology / Medicine or equivalent.
Acommodation: Project Assistants may be provided with suitable accommodation in lieu of H.R.A. on sharing basis, subject to availability.
- Applications forms are available with the Academics Section, NBRC and can be collected in person free of cost obtained through post or by courier by sending a demand draft of ₹50/-(non-refundable) in favor of Director, NBRC payable at Manesar/Gurgaon.
- Application forms can also be downloaded without any charge from the NBRC website (www.nbrc.ac.in) under the column Application form for Project Assistant.
- Completed application forms in the prescribed format with the subject line clearly stating ‘Application for Project Assistant” along with photocopies of all qualification or experience certificates, two recent signed passport size photographs and Demand Draft of 100/- in favour of Director, NBRC payable at Manesar/Gurgaon should be sent to: The Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, NH-8, Manesar – 122 051, Haryana
- Note: No fees in case of SC / ST and physically challenged candidates. Female candidates are also exempted from paying application fee
- Project Assistant Interviews will be held every two months
- Next tentative dates for considering applications for screening to be called for an Interview for the postion of “Project Assistant” are as follows:
- Tentative due date for considering the available applications for screening: Last week of April, 2013
- Tentative interview date for those who got screened for the interview: 1st week of June 2013
- No due date for sending applications, if could not considered for present screening it may be considered for next screening. On the next scheduled date for screening and if recommended will be called for next interview date.
- No correspondence will be entertained with unsuccessful candidates at any stage(i.e. at screening stage or Interview / Final selection stage)