Apply for Research Assistant in Bioinformatics @ Institute of Bioinformatics, Bangalore
We are looking for a highly talented bioinformatics graduate to take up a position at the Institute of Bioinformatics in Bangalore (http://www.ibioinformatics.
The initial position would be for one year with a possible extension.
Job Title: Research Assistant
This role will have an opportunity to get trained and contribute in an interdisciplinary environment on projects related to bioinformatics, Big Data science, and systems biology that includes developing, implementing, documenting and maintaining web-based software applications used by the larger scientific community.
- An ideal candidate will have a Masters degree in bioinformatics, computer science, science, engineering or a relevant quantitative field with demonstrated aptitude to bioinformatics research.
- Candidates with Masters in Life Science will be considered only where they could clearly demonstrate computational skills.
- Strong programming skills in at least one language (e.g., R, Python, Perl, Java) are essential.
- Previous experience in analysis of NGS data or mass-spectrometry data is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of web programming and experience with the Unix operating system is also strongly desirable.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
How To Apply:
Interested candidates fulfilling the above cited eligibility criteria can send their CV to the below mentioned email address.
Email: [email protected]