VWR , headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, is a leading, independent provider of laboratory products, services and solutions with worldwide sales in excess of $4.4 billion in 2013. VWR enables science in laboratory and production facilities in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, industrial, education, government and healthcare industries. With more than 160 years of experience, VWR offers a well-established network that reaches thousands of specialized laboratories and facilities spanning the globe. VWR has more than 8,500 associates working to streamline the way scientists, medical professionals and production engineers stock and manage their businesses.
Role : Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
- Understand departmental standards and procedures and help to ensure that quality standards are met.
- Build the cross-reference database with competitor and alternate crosses.
- Write details on the differences between two products.
- Provide alternates to all discontinued products within a strict timeframe.
- Perform specific monthly projects to cross reference all new private label products and link products from North America to both Canada and Europe.
- Clean and review existing database crosses for accuracy, completeness and validity.
- Interact with different internal departments to ensure cross-referencing is added timely and accurately.
- Troubleshoot web problems when necessary, if related to cross-referencing.
- Perform routine maintenance.
- Complete assignments on time.
- Assist with special projects, as requested.
Skills, knowledge & experience:
Masters Degree in Science – Bio Technology, Microbiology,Bio Chemistry, Organic Chemistry
0-5yrs background in BPO/KPO/IPO/ITES Preferred
- Should be able to handle and operate under pressure
- Flexible to do Night Shifts.
- Excellent work ethic and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Organizational and computer skills with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Access.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Detail oriented.
- Unyielding integrity.
- Willingness and ability to pick up new technical skills and information quickly – intellectual curiosity and initiative.
- Ability to work independently, as well as, part of a team.
- Preferable Female Candidate