"Project Training on Microbial & Fermentation Technology " organized by STEP, Thapar University
Project Training on
Microbial & Fermentation Technology
June 01, 2011 to June 30,2011 at
STEP, , Patiala
Objectives and Coverage :
Programme is an intensive hands on practical training on Microbial and Fermentation Technology.
1. Introduction to microbial and fermentation technologies.
3. Batch Fermentation
4. Fermenter design, types, functions of various parts, sterilization.
5. Upstream and down streaming processing.
6. Mass production of microbial inoculants and quality control measures.
7. Mushroom cultivation using agricultural wastes.
8. Spirulina production technology.
Dates and Venue:
Date : June 01, 2011 to June 30, 2011
Venue : STEP, , Patiala
No of seats : 10
Course Fee : Rs. 10, 000/-payable by DD in favour of “STEP–TIET” payable at Patiala. (Course fee includes only programme fee and course material; Boarding/lodging and travel to be borne by the candidate; Campus hostel accommodation can be provided on request on chargeable basis subject to availability. Fee once deposited will not be refunded back)
For further information and registrations please contact:
Mr Anoop Verma,
Assistant Professor & Programme Coordinator
Dr Dinesh Goyal, Professor & Executive Director
Patiala – 147 004 (Punjab)
Tel : (0175)–2393600, 2393602
Fax : (0175) – 2393011
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Last Date of Registration : May 25, 2011