CSIR-UGC NET June 2009 Final Paper 2 Results out!
Finally after a long wait the results of the Joint -UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship () and Eligibility for Lectureship ( ) held on 21-06-2009. Biotecnika wishes heartiest congratulations to all the qualified candidates!! and The Slogan of " Never Say Die" for those candidates who unfortunately could not qualify.
- No separate intimation letter shall be issued by .
- Successful candidates are requested to send an attested copy of . final year mark sheet along with date of birth proof and caste certificate if applicable.
- Result Awaited candidates are eligible only if they have already qualified . previous and are in the final year/final semester of at the time of applying for June, 2009 Exam. Such candidates are also requested to submit their first year/ penultimate semester marks sheet.
- As already notified, all Result Awaited candidates are eligible only if they are in the final year of at the time of applying for June, 2009 Exam.
- The Fellowship will be effective from 1.01.2010.
- Candidates should super scribe the following on the envelope containing documents:
Send your documents latest by 31.12.2009 to Deputy Secretary (Exam), Examination Unit, HRD Group (
Pusa, New – 110 012
” JUNE 2009 VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS’
Roll No./ ( /UGC/LS). Tick the appropriate category.), Complex, Library Avenue Road,