Several Vacancies at APOTEX, Bangalore | Ph.D, M.Sc , M.Pharm, MBBS can Apply
APOTEX RESEARCH PRIVATE LIMITED (ARPL) based at Bangalore is engaged in the development, bio-clinical evaluation, manufacturing and distribution of safe and efficacious generic pharmaceutical formulations for the global market.
You will get to work in our state-of-the-art facilities which include equipment and processes of high standard and the opportunity to work alongside some of the world's top professionals.
Bio - Equivalence Centre
Clinical Research Physicians (Job code: CRPOOI).
- MBBS/MD with 2-4 years of experience in conducting Bio equivalence trial, Phasen/DI Bio analytical trial • He/She should be experienced in patient care and should have an aptitude for documentation.
Study Coordinator (Job Code: SC002):
- M.Pharm with 2-8 years of experience in conducting Bioequivalence trials and writing protocols.
Duty Medical Officer (Job Code: DMO003): MBBS having experience in patient care and basic life support
- Familiar with ICH GCP guidelines
- Responsible for the screening, in-study assessment and medical careof all potential volunteers/subjects
- Responsible for all medical counselling with abnormal screening results and manageall adverse event medical emergency during the course of study.
Project Coordinator (Job Code: PC004): Graduate in Science/Pharma having 2-3 years experience in planning/ scheduling/monitoring and reporting of all the internal and external BA/BE projects
- Utilise project management data base to assist in planning
- Coordinate, manage and monitor projects for our in-house bio-equivalence facility.
Bio Analytical Scientist (Job code: BASOOS): Bio scientist with Ph.D/M.Pharm/
having 2-4 years of experience in Bio analytical
- Hands-on experience with LCMS-MS/PLC under regulatory environment.
- Bio Analytical Group Leader/Project Leader (Job Code: BAL006): Ph.D/M.Pharm/ having 5 + years of experience in Bio analytical.
Research & Development
Product Development Scientist (job Code: PDSOO7): Ph.D/M.Pharm with 3 - 5 years experience with exposure to product development activities for regulated markets
- Exposure to liquids/ semi-solids will be an added advantage.
- Pharmacist - Scale Up/Pilot Plant (Job Code: PSPP008): Ph.D/M.Pharm with 3-5 years of experience in scale up & technology transferto manufacturing for regulated markets.
Quality & Compliance
Quality Assurance Auditors/Reviewers (Job Code: QAAR009): Bachelors/Masters in Pharmacy/Chemistry with 2-5 years of experience in Formulation QA in regulated environment
- Experience conducting GMP audits.
- Analyst Quality Control (Job Code: QCAOIO): M.Pharm/ with 2-4 years of experience in Quality Control for regulated market.
CSVC Coordinator (Job Code: CSVCCOll): Degree with ComputerScience or equivalent with minimum3years experience which includes l year in QA environment in Pharma domain
- Knowledge of software implementations and validations and Pharma applications like QMS, Chromatography Data Systems, etc.
- Desirable - knowledge of GxP,GaMP,FDA,etc.
- Position deals with ComputerSystem/ Software Validations & Compliance (CSVC).
Associates/Sr. Associates-Regulatory Affairs (Job Code: RAA012): Position based in Bangalore or Mumbai
- Bachelors/Masters in Pharmacy/Chemistry with 2-4years (Associates)/4-6years (Sr. Associates) of experience in regulatory affairs of US/EU/CDN/AUS markets, well versed with CTD/eCTD.
Production Technician (Job code: PTOI3): ITI /Dipioma in Pharmacy/Engineering having experience in manufacturing & packaging of tablets and capsules
- Hands-on experience in granulation, compression, coating, blister packing, cartonator, and bottle packing
- Exposure to USFDA, MHRA, TGA markets.
Production Pharmacist (job code: PPOI4): B.pharm/ M.Pharm with 2-10 years of experience in manufacturing and packaging of tablets and capsules
- Exposure to USFDA, MHRA, TGA markets.
All requirements mentioned above are multiple in number. Please send in your resumes if your skill sets match with the position. For all the above mentioned positions candidates must have knowledge of US and EU regulatory guidelines, good leadership traits, proven educational and professional track record, strong communication skills (written & oral), focussed on achieving timelines, targets and should be a team player. Remuneration shall not be a constraint for deserving candidates.
All positions (except mentioned within the requirement) are based in Bangalore. Mail in your resumes alongwith the relevant "JOB CODE" in the subject line to email@example.com
You can also send in the hard copy of your profile to the below mentioned address:
HR Department, Apotex
Research Private Limited (ARPL), Plot # 1& 2,
Bommasandra Industrial Area, Phase 4, Jigani Link
Road, Bangalore-560099. Ph: 080-22891014/
40401014 Fax: 080-22891099
NB: Please mention "Referred By Biotecnika.org" in your Forwarding Letter for Faster Application Processing.