JRF Vacancy @ CIFE, Mumbai for M. F.Sc./ M.Sc. (Life Science) candidates
Central Institute of Fisheries Education
(Indian Council of Agricultural Research)
Off Yari road, Panch Marg, Versova, Mumbai -400 061
WALK IN INTERVIEW
Eligible candidates are invited for walk in interview at this institute for the temporary position in the project in this Institute purely on contract basis restricted up to the duration of the project.
Title of the project : Studies on the degradation products of both nutrients and anti-nutrients of aquafeed exposed to E-beam and their effects on immune-physiology of fish, Labeo rohila.
- Position: Research Fellow ( )
- No of Post: 1 (One)
- Duration : Three years
- Emoluments : Rs. 12,000/- Per Months + HRA (30%)
- Qualification: M. F.Sc./ . ( )
i. Fish Nutrition, Antinutritional factors
iii. Sound knowledge on computer
- Age : Maximum 32 years (relaxation for SC/ST candidates as per rules)
- Project Site : CIFE Mumbai and Mangalore University, Manglore
1. The eligible candidate may attend the Walk in Interview to be held on 16.09.2010 at 11 am along with complete biodata as per format given below and original certificates/mark sheets etc.
2. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for attending the interview.
3. The above position is purely on temporary/contractual basis and Co-terminus with the respective project or may be terminated earlier.
Proforma for Biodata
Application for the position of
1. Name in block letters,
2. Father’s Name
3. Permanent address
4. Mailing address (including email and phoe no.)
5. Date of Birth
6. Age as on … 2010
8. Whether belongs to SC/ST/OBC
9. Details of Educational/Professional/Technical Qualification
10. Details of Experience
11. Details of present employment, if any
12. Any other information
13. Declaration: I hereby declare that all the information furnished above is true, correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief. Signature of the candidate.
NB: Please mention "Referred By Biotecnika.org" in your Forwarding Letter for Faster Application Processing.