Join Indo canadian Project at NRCPB, New Delhi | M.Sc / Ph.D Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ Bioinformatics/ Genetics can apply
National Research Centre on Plant
LBS Centre, Pusa Campus, New – 110012
Eligible candidates may appear a WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for Indo-Canadian collaborative project entitled “Genomics and Molecular breeding of linseed/flax” for following posts in NRC on Plant, New -110012.
- Date and time: 20.10.2010, 10.00 AM
- Place: Committee Room, NRC on Plant
Research Associate (Rs. 18000+HRA) fixed - One
- Qualifications: Ph.D. in / / / /Genetics.
- Essential: Research experience in the area of cloning plant genes/ genomics/ informatics/ plant / techniques.
- Desirable: qPCR and microarray data analysis.
(Rs. 12000/14,000+HRA) Fixed - One
- Qualifications: . in / / Physiology/ / Genetics.
- Essential: Persons with experience in qRT-PCR, western blotting and genotyping of plants only should apply.
- Desirable: Experience in flax growing and stress treatment of plants.
Age Limit: 35 years max. (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates as per ICAR rules)
The above post is purely temporary in nature and is co-terminus with the project. The duration of both the posts will be initially for a period of 1 year which may be extendable upto end of the XI th Plan Period i.e. upto 30.03.2012. The candidates appearing for interview must bring five copies of bio-data in the prescribed format giving full particulars i.e. proof of age, qualifications, examination passed, marks obtained in each examination, experience in project work, papers published and NOC from present employer etc. along with attested copies of certificates, and must furnish original certificates and a copy of recent passport size photograph. No TA/DA would be given for attending the interview. Only the candidates with essential qualifications would be entertained for the interviews.
Government strives to have a work force which reflects gender-balance, and women candidate are encouraged to apply.
They should bring an application on plain paper addressed to Director, NRC on Plant, PUSA campus, New -110012 along with complete bio-data.
Advance copy of biodata may be sent by email to Dr Prasanta Dash (firstname.lastname@example.org).