Faculty Posts vacant at IGNTU, Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh | Apply Before 22nd November 2010
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University
(A Central University established by an Act of Parliament)
Mekal Sadan, Kapiladhara Road, Amarkantak (M.P.) – 484 886
Advt. No.- IGNTU/Acad./01/2010
Applications are invited for the following TEACHING POSTS in the prescribed format available on our website : www.igntu.nic.in Last Date of Submission of duly completed Application form is 22.11.2010
- Professor: 01 ( UR)
- Assistant Professor: 01 (UR)
- Associate Professor: 01(OBC)
- Associate Professor: 01 ( UR)
- Assistant Professor: 01(OBC)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Qualification & Experiences : As Per the latest UGC Guidelines, issued vide Letter No.F.3-1/2009dtd. 30.06.2010, (please refer to U G C Website: www.ugc.ac.in).
- Pay Scales : As Per the UGC Norms ( 6th Pay Commission Pay Scales).
- Application forms : Application form is to be downloaded from the University website: www.igntu.nic.in. No application form will be provided by the University.
- Last Date of Submission : The completed application forms should reach to the Registrar, IGNTU, Amarkantak on or before 22.11.2010. Application received late will not be entertained. University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Application Fee : A Demand Draft of Rs.200/- for General/OBC Candidates & Rs.100/- for SC/ST Candidates is to be submitted along with application form, drawn in favour of INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL TRIBAL UNIVERSITY, Payable at State Bank of India, Amarkantak (IFS Code No.-SBIN 0004674 ) must be enclosed.
- Application Channel : The candidates working in Govt./Semi- Govt./Autonomous Bodies should submit their application through proper channel or attach NOC from their employer, failing which they may not be called for the Interview.
- Interview : Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. All applicants fulfilling minimum qualifications may not be necessarily called for the interview.
- TA/DA : No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
- No. of Posts : Number of Posts advertised may decrease or increase as per requirement of the University and University reserves its rights not to fill all the posts.
- Other Terms & Conditions : The posts have been advertised for University Headquarter at Amarkantak and its Regional Campus, Manipur. The University reserve its right to transfer its employees to any other Centres in the interest of the University, if exigencies so requires.