Microbiology freshers can apply for analyst job at Heron Health Pvt. Ltd.|19.12.11
The HERON Group [HERON] is a rapidly expanding, market leading provider of Health Outcomes, Pricing and Market Access, and Data-Analytics services to the global healthcare industry. Built on a solid foundation of data analytics and evidence-based research, HERON has quickly become one of the largest independent Health Outcomes and Market Access organisations since its UK launch in 1999.
Post : Analyst – Compliance
Job Description :
- High degree of written accuracy and attention to detail, with an ability to highlight quality issues within project documentation and suggest alternatives
- Strong communication skills, including presentation skills
- •Administrative and organisational skills
- Computing skills, including a working knowledge of MS Office (Word and PowerPoint, in particular)
- Ability to manage own time and work to deadlines, alongside an ability to cope under pressure and with competing demands
- Desirable qualifications, attributes, and experience include:
- Proof reading or editing experience, preferably within a medical/scientific environment
Desired Profile : The Compliance Department is a new and growing division of HERON, initiated in October 2010 in response to the rapid growth of the company. The overall aim of the Compliance Department is to reinforce the company reputation for high-quality deliverables, while improving efficiency and consistency in the way projects are conducted. The department works across all business units (Evidence, Pricing, and Access, Health Economics Modelling, and the Strategic Communications Group) to provide support, training, and resources while monitoring quality standards over time. An opportunity exists for an Analyst to join the Compliance Department at HERON in India. The role will focus on supporting the work of Compliance, primarily through day-to-day monitoring of the quality of work produced by HERON's team in India.
Experience : 0 - 3 Years
Location : Chandigarh
Compensation : Rupees 4,00,000 - 6,00,000
Education : UG -| PG - ,
Contact Details :
Heron Health Pvt. Ltd.
Website : http://heronhealth.com/
Executive Name : Jyoti Sethi
3rd Floor, DLF Tower E
Rajiv Gandhi IT Park
Deadline : 19.12.11