Join Accenture, Bangalore @ the post of Medical Coders | Any Life Sciences graduate can apply
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 176,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Post: Medical Coders
- This position is responsible for the administration and maintenance of the adverse events and drug Dictionaries.
- This includes, but not limited to, evaluation for accuracy of coding and re-coding of adverse events and other safety (medical history, disease state and indicators) using MedDRA terminology as well as methods to convert other medical terminologies to MedDRA and other bridging techniques including MedDRA versioning upgrades.
- This position is also responsible for the administration and maintenance of the Company Drug Dictionary (CDD) and WHO-DRL dictionary within BRM. This includes, but not limited to, the evolution of the accuracy of the mapping of medication data to suspect products and comparators as well as concomitant drug information.
- Review and evaluate accuracy of MedDRA coding terminology assignments to adverse events/reactions, medical history and other safety data and correct assignments.
- Review and evaluate accuracy of company suspect drug data assignment and correct as necessary.
- Review and evaluate accuracy of medication data classifications managed in WHO-DRL and correct as necessary.
- Participates on teams and guides client team regarding the use if and search criteria of data coded in MedDRA as well as the drugs under evaluation in the drug dictionaries.
- Manages all dictionary upgrades and data mapping projects within BRM.
- Performs other assigned tasks.
- Assist in training for new resources and as a part of continuous improvement
- Ensure compliance with client and company policies
Experience: 2 - 5 Years
For further details please contact: email@example.com +91 80 66878308
or contact Accenture
Accenture IBC Knowledge Park 4/1, Bannerghatta