RASA LSI ,Pune inviting application for Research trainee/industrial training/Projects in Bioinformatics, Chemoinformtics, Drug Designing, Microarray data analysis,molecular modelling and dynamics || 100% job guarantee program in Software Development
"Make your Carrier in by Joining RASA"
RASA launching Job Oriented Training programs
RASAInformatics, a Bio-Chemoinformatics company based in Pune, provides unmatchable training facilities to students and professionals in Informatics. We are now launching a 100% Job oriented Training program, Academic & Industrial Projects to enable anyone and everyone to get trained and get placed.
Achievements of RASA
- RASA trained , , biotech students in / Chemoinformatics & Software Development to enhance & optimize their research & Publication work.
- We are first one to provide corporate training in / Chemoinformatics to Wipro.
- We also successfully conducted a workshop with Persistent under Biocrat on “Insilico Drug Discovery”.
- Local Newspaper also appreciated our initiative to promote / Chemoinformatics in India in a practical way.
- We trained around 90 personals from different background in and chemoinformatics.
- RASA is a pioneer in providing ’in demand’ job & research oriented training & projects.
- RASA have successfully trained scientist and professionals from NCL, NARI BCIL, Persistent, Evolves, D Y patil, and other reputed national institutes & companies.
- RASA audience pool ranges from Junior college to holders.
- 90% students get placed after training from RASA across India & abroadin various Pharma , biotech,CRO, institutes & companies like Xceleris, Evolvus, NCL & in RASA itself.
Benefits of joining RASA:
RASA is BCIL recognized company.
Science Skills Development-
- These Industrial training programs enable students to better understand science and perform better during interviews. As practical skilled knowledge is the most important aspect of technology driven science like , Chemoinfromatics, & many more.
Emphasis on concept building of students.-
- We design our courses in a way which emphasis maximum on knowledge building and innovations, we see each of our trainee as a future entrepreneur, running an organization based on his/her ideas and experiences.
Different Programs as per Individual Needs -
- This year for the first time we are offering four different project internship programs in different areas with limited number of seats to maximize the personal needs of students and to give him/her most in form of working knowledge
Acquiring Latest Knowledge-
- It helps in early identification of career trends with higher salary packages.
90%of RASA Trained persons are in industry or research
Explore career opportunities in academia by experiencing the excitement, frustration, and challenges of scientific research and gain an insight into what a career in the science entails.
Selected student will get a chance of Publication in one of the peer reviewed journals, if one’s work matches the required standards.
- Hands-on and training and research experience exposure to the research field.
100% Job & research Assistance.
Candidates have high chances of getting absorbed into many MNCs or in RASA itself.
We intent to restrict maximum number of students to 6 only.
- We conduct batches on week ends also.
- Guest lecture & guidance from eminent scientist from research institute of India and abroad.
- Guidance throughout the training period.
Help in making attractive CV.
- Excellent infrastructure.
- We intent to restrict maximum number of students to 6 only.
Experienced faculty from industry, academia.
- Sameer Chaudhary (MD of RASA,5 yrs exp in Bio-&Chemoinformatics)
- Sapana Mehendale (M D, RASA,4 yrs exp in software development)
- Dr. Muthukumarasamy Karthikeyan (Scientist E1,NCL,15 yrs exp in Chemoinformatics & Drug Discovery Research)
- Dr. Rajesh Kumar Singh (Scientist,NCL,15 yrs exp in , Biotech, protein crystallography )
- Dr. Syed Ismail Ahson (Pro VC, Patna University,55 yrs exp in Computer science Bio/Chemoinformatics)
- Pradeep Malji (Engineer, KSB Tech Pvt. Ltd, 4 years exp Software Design and Development, Technical Support)
- Saurabh Bundela (Senior Scientist, Systems Biology Worldwide,11 yrs exp in Genomics, proteomics, )
- Vishal Rajdev(Senior S/w Executive, Thermax,6 yrs exp in Database management & ERP)
RASA Exclusive Research Trainee Module:
- Applications are invited for the Research Trainee Positions in the field of Micro array data analysis/Computer added Drug Designing/Molecular Modeling & Dynamics/System Biology / Software Development.
Benefits of Research Trainee Programme:
Students being selected for the entire package for a period of 6 months will get the following lucrative offers:
- Upon completion of the above mentioned training & project, student will be awarded with an ‘Industrial working experience letter’ as a Research Trainee in the selected field from RASA, along with the certificates of each of the completed training modules.
- Selected candidate intimate with anappointment letter on their selection for above mention posts.
- Student will getone Training Module FREE under the same.
- Students can also get 100% Job Assistance.
- Selected students will get a chance to work in industrial environment.
- Selected student will get a chance of Publication in one of the peer reviewed journals, if one’s work matches the required standards.
Why Industrial Training /Project:
- To meet corporate/research need to get hire easily.
- To channelize efforts in right direction.
- To optimize knowledge and skills.
- To be out performer from day one on work.
RASA Industrial Training/Project modules
RASA provide summer/winter/industrial certification courses and projects of duration 1 month to 6 months in field of/Chemoinformatics & Software Development. These training/project modules will enable the candidate to develop skills that will provide them confidence and skills to enter any Biotech, , Pharmacy, Research & Development software and industry.
Project students will get the following lucrative offers:
- 10-15 days of training on project topic
- Guest Lectures from eminent scientist and professional.
- Chance of publication.
- 100% Job Assistance .
- Assured Job’s interview calls.
- HR & Personal Development & soft skill training during project .
Intensive Industry-oriented training and project Topics are as follows:
- Computer Aided Drug-designing
- Molecular modeling and Dynamics
- Docking Studies
- vHTS and Scaffold Hopping
- Workflow Development
- In-silico Primer Designing
- Homology Modeling and Docking
- Microarray Data-analysis
- Software development
- Web Portal development
Hurry up !!
We just have 6 seats for each Training /Project Module
Which are filling up fast on a first come first serve basis
Classes start from: 1st Batch will be start from – 15th December 2011
2nd Batch will be start from – 15th Jan 2012
3rd Batch will be start from – 15th Feb 2012
Group Discount: Group of 2 Students will get 5% of discount on Total fee.
Group of 4 Students will get 10% of discount on Total fee.
Group of above 5 Students will get 15% of discount on Total fees
Note: To know feed back of RASA Trained students please visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/RASA-Life-Science-Informatics/167189876657972?ref=ts
For any query please feel free to contact us onProgram-Coordinator
opp Chitaranjan vatika,
Model colony,Shivaji nagar,
Phone: 020 – 65600408 , 08007594458
Email: Informatics , email@example.com