Quality Control Associate job in Pharma sector at Ontario, Canada
Kelly Scientific Resources (KSR) is a specialty service of Kelly Services, Inc., a leader in providing workforce solutions. Since its launch in 1995, KSR has provided staffing and placement services to a broad spectrum of industries, including http://www.kellyscientific.com
Post : Quality Control Associate - Biotech
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performs QC inspection of incoming materials for inventory according to established procedures.
- Performs QC testing of incoming materials for receiving as necessary.
- Performs routine and non-routine analysis of raw materials, in process and finished product testing according to standard operating procedures.
- Completes operational requirements as per schedule: performs testing and writes/ reviews records; releases products, raw materials & packaging components; supports process validation; reviews and implements new procedures; assists in maintaining QC supply inventory and testing schedule.Maintains quality results: performs tests according to quality standards ensuring compliance to cGMP; documents results according to cGMP standards; initiates and/or assists in investigations of OOS and NCMR results.
- Maintains QC equipment performance according to SOPs & manufacturers' guidelines
- Writes & reviews SOPs related to QC procedures and equipment.
- Complies with policies and procedures for timely completion of company and department goals and objectives.
- Adheres to quality standards set by regulations, company policy and company mission.
- Communicates effectively with supervisors and colleagues. Is committed to team effort and is willing to assist in unrelated job areas when called upon.
- Attempts to constructively resolve any problems that interfere with completion of position responsibilities or production time lines.
- Diploma, or BSc. in Chemistry, Pharmacy, or related discipline, & ability to demonstrate required GMP knowledge
- Ability to perform a wide range of biological testing following established procedures and using proper techniques
- Proven performer ideally from medical device industry in a progressive QC/QA environment
- Strong documentation skills and detail oriented
- Computer literate. (Proficiency with MS Office specifically)
Deadline : 13.04.2011