Research Associate opening at Piramal Life Sciences Ltd, Mumbai
Piramal Life Sciences Limited (PLSL) is an independent research-driven drug company that was recently demerged from Piramal Healthcare Limited (Formerly known as Nicholas Piramal India Limited). PLSL was formerly the NCE R&D division of NPIL. PLSL has state-of-the-art R&D laboratories built over 200,000 square-feet of space in Mumbai, India and over 300 scientists engaged in drug discovery and development.
Desired Candidate Profile : Hand on experinces in PCR, RTQPCR, Southern Blotting, Western Blotting, Cloning and Expression, Assay development
Job Description :
- Responsible for performing research and development experiments for projects and products, in collaboration with others.
- Regularly exercises technical discretion in the design, execution and interpretation of experiments for the project goals.
- Prepares technical reports, summaries, protocols and quantitative analyses.
- Has full understanding of and the ability to apply established theories and concepts in area of responsibility.
- Projects may require familiarity with current scientific literature together with the capability to select methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.