RASA LSI ,Pune launches Summer industrial training & projects in Bioinformatics, Chemoinformtics, CADD, Microarray data analysis || 100% job guarantee program in Software Development
RASA Life Science Informatics, a bio-Chemoinformatics company based in Pune. Equipped with team members having a combined experience of more than 150 years, RASA is ready to set a new benchmark in providing services and solutions in the domain of bioinformatics, chemoinformatics and life science software development. RASA believes in sharing knowledge, hence we have a dedicated training division wherein students and professionals are trained. RASA is a pioneer in providing ’in demand ’ job & research oriented training & projects.
- RASA have successfully trained scientist and professionals from NCL, NARI , Persistent, Evolves, D Y patil, and other reputed national institutes & companies.
- RASA trained biochemistry, microbiology, biotech students in bio/ Chemoinformatics & pharmacoinformatics to enhance & optimize their research & publication work.
- RASA audience pool ranges from Junior college to PhD holders.
- 90% students get placed after training from RASA across India & abroad in various Pharma , biotech,CRO, institutes & companies like Xceleris, Evolvus, NCL & in RASA itself.
- RASA facilitate Corporate Training to reputed companies.
Why Industrial Training?
- To meet corporate/research need to get hire easily.
- To channelize efforts in right direction.
- To optimize knowledge and skills.
- To be out performer from day one on work.
Industrial Training & Projects Details :
RASA provide summer/winter/industrial training, certification courses and projects of duration 1 month to 6 months in field of Bioinformatics/Chemoinformatics & Biotech. Topics are as follows.
RASA‘s Exclusive training modules & projects topics :
- Micro-Array data Analysis,
- Protein Crystallography data Analysis
- Workflow Development
- QSAR studies
- in-Silico Primer designing and gene cloning
- virtual Library designing and scaffold hopping
- Life science software development
- Ligand based drug designing
- Structure based drug designing
- homology Modeling and Docking
- Chemoinformatics /pharmacoinformatics
- Database Development
- Life science portal/tool development
Biotech Training & Projects :
The project will have both Biotechnology and Bioinformatics topics, thus enabling you to have an increased level of understanding on your project. Duration is 6 months.
1. Industrial Training & project in Recombinant DNA Technology
2. Industrial Training & project in Cancer Cell Culture
Salient Features of RASA Training& Projects :
- We intent to restrict maximum number of students to 15 only.
- Chances to publish papers.
- Batches start every month.
- We conduct batches on week ends also.
- Guest lecture & guidance from eminent scientist from research institute of India and abroad.
Audience : Any one from junior college students, Diploma holders ,Graduates, Post-Graduates ,PhD holder, Teachers, scientist ,professional of science background like bioinformatics, chemistry, Pharma, biotech, microbiology, biochemistry etc. Those who want to meet industry standards.
Speakers : RASA teaching members are having experienced more than 50 years in industry and research organization. Some of RASA speakers are as follows:
National Speakers :
- Aftab Ahmed Khan (MD of RASA,5 yrs exp in Bio-&Chemoinformatics)
- Sapana Mehendale (M D, RASA,4 yrs exp in life science software development)
- Dr. Muthukumarasamy Karthikeyan (Scientist E1,NCL,15 yrs exp in Chemoinformatics & Drug Discovery Research)
- Dr. Rajesh Kumar Singh (Scientist,NCL,15 yrs exp in Molecular Biology, Biotech, protein crystallography )
- Dr. Syed Ismail Ahson (Pro VC, Patna University,55 yrs exp in Computer science Bio/Chemoinformatics)
- Pradeep Malji (Engineer, KSB Tech Pvt. Ltd, 4 years exp Software Design and Development, Technical Support)
- Saurabh Bundela (Senior Scientist, Systems Biology Worldwide,11 yrs exp in Genomics, proteomics, Bioinformatics)
- Vishal Rajdev(Senior S/w Executive, Thermax,6 yrs exp in Database management & ERP)
- Dr.Alexander Tropsha(Professor and Chair UNC , USA, 26 yrs exp in Drug Discovery)
- Dr.Andreas Bender(Lecturer, University of Cambridge,UK,15 yrs exp in chemo/pharmacoinformatics)
- Dr.Santosh Panjikar(Scientist, EMBL-Hamburg, Germany,10 yrs exp in Protein crystallography )
- Dilip Narayana (Pursuing PhD ,Norway,5 yrs in Chemo-informatics)
RASA Life Science Informatics ,
opp Chitaranjan vatika,
Model colony,Shivaji nagar,
Phone : 020 – 65600408,08007594458
Deadline : 17.05.2011