This time we are not allowed to take question paper back home of CSIR NET JUNE
In Brochure it is clearly written that we are allowed to take ques paper back home if we attend the exam 3 hrs.But in duplicate admit card it is written that we have to submit the test booklet ,question booklet etc.
i am copying some points direct from duplicate admit card.
4. The Test Booklet for this test is printed in Hindi & English version separately. The candidate opted for English medium will be supplied Question Booklet/Test Booklet printed in English version only.
5. Visually handicapped candidates will be provided the help of a Graduate level scribe in sciences to write/mark the Answer for them. They will be given 30 minutes extra for Single M.C.Q.Paper.
6. Candidate should not tear off any leaf from his/her Test Booklet.
7. Candidate should use the log table given in the Question Booklet. Cellular phone, digital diary, Calculator and any other electronic communication devices are not allowed in the examination halls.
8. Please note that candidate are not allowed to carry the test booklet / question paper and answer sheets outside the examination hall. Before the leaving the examination hall, candidates must handover test booklet / question paper and answer sheets to the invigilator, failing which candidature will be liable to be cancelled and disciplinary action may be initiated.
9. The candidate should not copy questions from the booklet on admission card or any paper, failing which he/she would be disqualified from the examination.
10. A candidate found guilty of using unfair means of any nature shall be liable to be disqualified from the examination for which he/she is candidate. Candidate should also note that any indiscipline on their part in the examination hall will entail them to disqualification from all the and UGC examinations.
So guys i have doubt in this .U also pls chk the info in admit and brochure.