All India Competitive Examination for ICAR-SRF leading to a Ph.D. degree @ NAARM
ADVT.No. ICAR-SRF (PGS)/2010
All India Competitive Examination for grant of ICAR-SRF (PGS) leading to a Ph.D. degree inand Allied Science Subjects
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the grant of ICAR-Senior Research Fellowship (2010-11) for pursuing Ph.D. degree in the field ofand allied Sciences.
- The candidates should have Master’s Degree in the concerned discipline, with 55% marks or its equivalent OGPA for General and OBC categories; 50% marks or its equivalent OGPA for SC, ST, and PH categories, from any recognized university in India and abroad.
- The candidates appearing in the final semester would also be eligible provided they complete their Master’s degree in all respects by the Examination date, i.e. December 12, 2010.
- The candidates must not have attained the age of 30 years for General, 33 years for OBC, 35 years for SC, ST and PH categories and 45 years for in-service candidates (regular employees) of ICAR, SAUs and other organisations dealing with agricultural sector.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit for all categories will be the date of examination. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to check his/her eligibility for admission before applying. NAARM will not be held responsible for refusing ICAR SRF (PGS) to any non-eligible candidate.
Date of Exam:
- The examination will be conducted on 12-12-2010 (SUNDAY). For all other details the candidate may look into the information bulletin.
- The Information Bulletin with Application Forms will be available on our website (http://www.naarm.ernet.in, http://icar.naarm.ernet.in) and in ICAR website (http://www.icar.org.in) between 19-07-2010 and 16-08-2010.
How to apply
- The candidates can download application form from the web, fill it up and send it along with the demand draft of Rs.1200/- for General / OBC candidates and Rs.600/- for SC / ST / PH candidates.
- The demand draft should be drawn in favour of “ICAR Unit NAARM Account”, payable at Hyderabad and on the backside of the DD, name and address of the candidate must be written.
- The last date for the receipt of filled in applications at the office of the Controller of Examination, National Academy of Agricultural Research Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 407, is 30-08-2010.
- However, for the candidates from remote areas viz., Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Laddakh Division of J&K State, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep, the last date for receipt of filled application form is 06-09-2010.
- Applications received after the last date will be rejected. The Academy shall not be held responsible for non-receipt of applications within the time schedule due to postal delay or any other reason for delay.
- For all disputes relating to the conduct of this examination or any matter connected with this advertisement, the decision of the Director, NAARM, will be final.