TIFR announces "National Initiative on Undergraduate Science (NIUS-2011)"
NIUS programme is designed to provide extended nurture and guidance to undergraduate students in science. In this programme students will attend nurture camps organized by HBCSE, Mumbai.
- Applications are invited for NIUS (BIOLOGY) for the November, 2011 batch from first year undergraduate students of (B. Sc.) with at least 60% marks or equivalent in their Class X and Class XII examination.
- The camp will be held from 31st October – 4th November, 2011 at HBCSE, Mumbai. This camp will be an exposure and enrichment camp in the various areas of biology.
- An application form in PDF format is available here. You can download and print the form or else write all the details as mentioned in the form on a plain paper.
- Last date for receipt of completed applications is September 30, 2011.
- Click here to download the application form (PDF Version)
Checklist for Application (No E-mail applications):
- Application form or its equivalent (on plain paper), duly filled.
- Attested copies of your Std. X and Std. XII mark sheets.
- Two testimonials by your teachers.
Send your completed applications along with all the above mentioned documents to the following address so as to reach us on or before September 30, 2011. Please write clearly “NIUS 2011 BIOLOGY” on the envelope.
Dr. Rekha Vartak,
Academic Coordinator, NIUS (Biology)
Homi Bhabha Centre For Science Education,
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research,
V. N. Purav Marg,
Mankhurd, Mumbai – 400 088.
Deadline : 30.09.2011