"Bioinformatica Indica 2012" organized by University of Kerala
2012, January 12-14
University of Kerala,Thiruvananthapuram
The State Inter-University Centre of Excellence in, University of Kerala is organizing the third edition of its prestigious biannual International Symposium, Bioinformatica Indica 2012, scheduled to be held from 12-14th of January 2012. This is a sequel to Bioinformatica Indica 2008 and Bioinformatica Indica 2010, which received an overwhelming response from academia and research community.
The focus of Bioinformatica Indica 2012 is on
- Protein-Protein Interaction Networks;
- the sub-themes include Computational Genomics, Transcriptomics, Proteomics, Systems & Synthetic Biology and Drug Discovery.
The event is aimed at providing an opportunity for the researchers in these fields to come together and share their research ideas, paving way for the development of one of the most significant and emerging areas in science and technology.
Previous Editions :
State Inter-University Centre of Excellence in(SIUCEB), University of Kerala organized and hosted ‘Bioinformatica Indica08’ and ‘Bioinformatica Indica10’ during January 17-19, 2008 and January 11-13, 2010 respectively.
Both were received well by thecommunity with the participation of a wide range of delegates and with the presence of eminent speakers from across the globe. The vibrant theme of the symposium included Computational Biology, and Systems Biology and it aimed at providing an opportunity for the researchers in these fields to come together and share their knowledge and research ideas, so that it would help to open a new vista for the development of one of the swiftly emerging areas in Science and Technology.
- Number of delegates limited to 150 on first-come, first-served basis.
- Only online registration is accepted. Register HERE.
- Payment can be made either through Banking / Online money transfer or through DD.
- The participation of a delegate is confirmed only after receiving the payment.
Send the DD to
The Organizing Secretary,
Bioinformatica Indica 2012,
University of Kerala,
Keralam – 695581, India.
- Names of the confirmed delegates will be updated in the People section.
- Those who are interested to present their posters check Call for Posters page for more details.
For further asssistance kindly contact :
+91 471 2308759
Deadline : 30.12.2011