Conference on Informatics & Integrative Biology (CIIB-2011) to be held in Kolkata
About the Conference:
This conference will provide a unique platform for scientists/experts from academia and industry nationwide to catalyze the networking between the branches of computational biology and bioinformatics and to facilitate the amalgamation of the complementary scientific efforts in the academia and industry to achieve common scientific goals. This three-day event will feature lectures from the leading academic/industry experts and poster sessions for budding researchers.
- Human genetics & genome analysis, epidemiology, stem cells, RNAi, drug design, immunoinformatics, application of bioinformatics to disease biology medical imaging etc.
- Microarray, gene regulation, comparative gene expression in disease & normal tissues
- Systems biology
- Data Mining & Sequence Analysis
- Genomic & Proteomic analysis, biotools & algorithms for sequence analysis, gene prediction, Pattern recognition, regulatory elements in genomes etc.
- Structural Bioinformatics
- Protein Modeling, structural dynamics & simulations, cheminformatics, RNA structure
- Comparative Genomics & Evolutionary Biology
- Homology searches, identification of disease genes, evolutionary bioinformatics
- Clinical Bioinformatics & Medical Imaging
- Gene Expression & Transcriptomics
- Modeling of molecular networks, pathway analysis etc.
- Computational Epigenomics & Next-Gen Sequencing
- ChiP-Seq, RNA-Seq, SOLiD System (company lecture on next-generation sequencing: to be confirmed)