RASA LSI, Pune Organizes 2 Days Cheminformatics Workshop at Alard College of Pharmacy | Register Online
RASA & Alard College of Pharmacy
2 Day Workshop in Chemoinformatics (5th-6th March. 2011)
Chemoinformatics is a rapidly developing branch of chemistry. In the coming days the students who have studied Chemoinformatics will be required not only in India but in foreign countries too! The requirement of trained manpower from the discipline such as Chemistry, Biology and Microbiology is the fuel for the growth of Chemoinformatics.
Salient Features of the Workshop
- Hands ontraining on commercial softwares of Drug discovery
- Application of Chemoinformatics in drug discovery
- Interaction and guidance from eminent scientist from NCL
- Training from industry expertsfrom Chemoinformatics domain.
- Analyzing chemical fingerprint
- Generating Knowledge from structure and different chemical databases
- Using various chemical structure drawing and visualization tools
- Digitizing your chemical Data.
- Storing molecules in wide array of format
- Awards for top 3 groups
- Introduction and Scope of Chemoinformatics
- SMILES, SDF, SMARTS creation
- Intelligent usage of Chemical databases
- Chemical database creation
- Sub-structure, Super-Structure, Exact-structure Search
- Hashed Fingerprint Analysis & Structure similarity methods
- QSAR, CADD & other advanced Chemoinformatics techniques
- Role of Metabolic Pathways in Drug Target Identification
- Importance of Chemoinformatics in HTS
- Dr. M. Karthikeyan, Scientist E1, National Chemical Laboratory
- Dr. Dhiman Sarkar, Scientist, National Chemical Laboratory
- Dr. Rajesh Kumar Singh, Scientist, National Chemical Laboratory
- Mr. Sameer Chawdhari, MD, RASA Life Science Informatics
- Miss Sapana Mehendale, MD, RASA Life Science Informatics
- Mr. Surojit Sadhu, Jr. Application Scientist, RASA Life Science Informatics, Pune
- Mr. Saurabh Bundela, Sr. Application Scientist, SBW, Pune
Graduate/ post-graduate students, professionals, faculties from Organic chemistry, Pharmacy, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Agrochemical, Microbiology, Chemical ,life sciences etc from Industries and institutions will benefit the most from getting hands-on experience.
Alard Charitable Trust
Alard school of Pharmacy, Survey No. 50, Marunje,
Near Rajiv Gandhi IT Park, Hinjewadi, Pune - 411 057,
Maharashtra, India. Tel: 02065600408, 02025665752
Registration Fees* (in INR):
Payment can be done through Demand Draft, Online Transfer or Cash. Demand Draft to be made in favor of “RASA LIFE SCIENCE INFORMATICS”, payable at Pune. For online transfer and cash payment please contact 02065600408.
Till 4th Feb,2011
* Includes breakfast, lunch ,snacks & transportation.
** ID proof required at the time of registration.
Participants will be provided accommodation on request upon payment of accommodation charges (Rs. 400/- for 2 days) on sharing basis. Other Hotel accommodations also available
For any queries contact us at
RASA Life Science Informatics
301, 3rd Floor, Dhanashree Apartment,
Opposite Chittaranjan Vatika, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar, Pune - 411016.
Tel: 02065600408, 02025665752 or email us at email@example.com