Apply for the post of Project Fellow in Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University
Post Graduate Teaching Department ofis one of the oldest departments in the University. The Department has to its credit number of completed and ongoing projects sanctioned by ICAR, DOE, , UGC, AICTE and Matthias Rath Inc., R&D, USA.
Apply for the following post:
- Project Title: "Studies on bioactive phytopeptides of Zizyphus species with special reference to lectins and investigations into their immunomodulatory action."
- Post: Project Fellow
- Essential:Qualifications: .( / ) with minimum 55% marks and experience of working with bioactive phytocompounds.
- Desired: UGC- clear candidate should also have research experience of working with phytocompounds.
- Duration of the Research Project: 3 years only from 01/07/2012.
- Emoluments: Rs. 14000/-P.M. (consolidated).
- Date of Interview: 28 Sept. 2012 at 11.30 A.M.
- Applications on Plain paper along with all attested documents must reach the Principal Investigator on or before 26/09/2012 up to 3.00 P.M.
- (Soft copy of application can be sent on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; to avoid delay for application).
- No DA or TA shall be paid for attending interview.
- No separate interview call letters shall be sent.