Apply for the post of Microbiologist in RNTCP
Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (RNTCP) in India has shown appreciable progress in achieving target cure rate and case detection rate. The objective of the study was to
review the programme performance in a hill area with difficult geographical, physical and climatic conditions.
Apply for the follwoing post:
- Post: Microbiologist (IRL)
- Essential: MedicalMicrobilogy/Applied ) with M. Phil/Ph.D. or (MedicalMicrobology/Applied ).
- Desired: Experience in Culture and DST for mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Emoluments: Rs. 40,000/= for MD . Rs. 35,000/= for MSc .
- Age Limit: 35 years as no 31.12.2012
- Selection will be done through a written examination following by a vivs-voce. The duration of all written examination will be 3 hrs.
- Short-listed candidates who secure 50% marks and above or any cutoff deemed fit by the selection committee in the written examination will be called for the viva-voce test.
- Syllabus and other details of examination will be issued along with admit card after scrutiny within 15 days from last date for submission of application.
- In case the numbers of application are less than the number of post advertised, candidates would be selected only by viva-voce evaluation,
- Application document addressed to the to the additional Director cum STO, state TB cell, Deptt, Of HC, HS & FW., Bhanupath Gangtok, should be submitted by 3 pm on 25-09-2012.